Sunday 20 February 2011

More Niseko pics

Hi!


My legs are starting to get really soar now after 8 straight days of skiing - 6 more to go!

Thinking about taking the day off tomorrow and maybe rent a board instead for a few runs. We are staying here in a house here in Niseko, Hirafu with three apartments called Ishi Colouir. It is really five star accommodation for skiing and I can really recommend it. We are here with a bunch of friends of about 20 people (all from Hong Kong) so we have the whole house plus we have a few friends here staying in other places. I guess I thought it would be more drinking and going out at night since we are so many here but everyone have been so exhausted so we have been in bed by 10PM almost every night.

Some more pics:
                                     
Off-piste in lots of powder


First run of the day with fresh tracks!


I'm eating hotpot for dinner:)


1 comment:

  1. I am going to Tahoe to ski next weekend!

    Sofie

    http://scienceandletters.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete