Sunday 27 February 2011

First session after the holiday

The brunch today was lovely. Got a bit warm in the end since I was wearing a bit too covering clothes but don't mind since I'm quite happy to be back in a warm climate after two weeks in the snow. I feel really lucky that I have so much opportunities to travel and live in such an amazing place:) Ate a lot of food at the brunch especially sushi, sashimi and heaps of desserts, didn't drink anything though which I am happy about since I still had some energy left to go out for the first training session after the holiday. I walked up the Morning trail which is a trail that starts about 10 minutes from where I live and then leads up to Victoria Peak which is one of the higher peaks on Hong Kong Island and the views from up there can be stunning on a clear day. It takes about 40 minutes to walk up from my house and then when up there, I either walk or run around the peak which is about 2km or I do a strength exercise session with body weight and/or straps. Today I just walked up, did a few balance exercises and push ups. I'm still not entirely recovered from all the skiing so I wanted to start out pretty calm.






Back to work tomorrow so tonight will be a quiet night in the sofa with coldcuts, cheeses and a movie:)

Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment