Wednesday 23 February 2011

Good Morning!

For all you guys out there trying to lose weight; I found this article about the 6 most common mistakes that keep you from losing those kilos.


http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/weight-loss-mistakes/index.php?cm_mmc=Twitter-_-MensHealth-_-Content-WL-_-6MistakesThatKeepYouFat



We had a bit of a late night here last night and several people are a bit hangover today :) Luckily I went to bed at midnight and didn't drink so much so I will go snowboarding today on my own. I am still a beginner at boarding so will be a good day to mess around in the easy slopes. Regarding Hangovers and Alcohol, check in later for what I think about a healthy approach to it and what you can do to avoid feeling horrible the day after.

Have a healthy and happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment