Thursday 17 February 2011

Breakfast

 Good Morning!

It has snowed overnight here in Niseko so will take the first lift up the mountain to catch the first powder snow and make fresh tracks. I'm just about to have breakfast:
Oats (always rolled oats or rye oats, not oatmeal) with flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries and fresh milk. With that I have two boiled eggs and green tea. Sometimes I replace the cranberries with fresh blueberries as well but couldn't find that here. I never drink skimmed or soy milk since fresh milk keeps me full much longer. Don't forget to have some salt in your oats or with your egg especially when you are going exercising since you will lose a lot of salt when exercising. I could write tons about breakfast will probably dedicate a whole post later on.

Did you know that you are basically always dehydrated in the morning? A tip is to always drink a big glass as soon as you wake up to reset the balance.

Have a healthy and happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment